We’re excited to announce the release of Firmware v3.8.1 for the MC3, MC6MKII and MC8 MIDI Controllers.
As with every update, this firmware brings a whole lot of new features and improvements to the table. We have also enhanced the Editor and added tons of features that will help you better manage your MIDI workflow.
Some of the new features are:
- Re-arranging Banks in the Controller
- Re-arrange Presets within a Bank
- Connecting multiple devices to the Editor
- Sending Keystrokes
- Sequence Generators
- Waveform Generator
- Sending PC or CC messages upon engaging and disengaging Expression Pedal
- Kemper Tuner Integration
- Ability to save Preset settings to file and load them back into the Editor.