Timeline Looper rec/dub/play

First of all, I would like to congratulate Morningstar´s team on creating such a wonderful product!

I successfully created all looper functions within the MC8 to control my Timeline pedal looper.

I was able to make it show two messages: record (to start recording) and recording using the Toggle Name but, since the Timeline has 3 rec modes (rec, dub, and no recording/playing) for the same toggle and once something is recorded it switches between overdubbing and playing, using Toggle Mode or Message Scroll within the Editor doesn’t produce the desired behavior.

Is there a way to have a visual representation on the MC8 of which rec mode I am currently at within the same preset? For instance, Preset A should behave as:
1st press → Recording
2nd press → Overdubing
3rd press → out of rec mode (playing what was recorded)
4th press → Overdubing
5th press → out of rec mode (playing what was recorded)

Many thanks

Hmm did you know about this for Preset Scroll…

“In your Preset Short Name, you can use a %G placeholder to indicate on the Short Name which message the pointer is currently at.”
Source: https://morningstarengineering.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MMS/pages/186187784/Preset+Message+Scroll+scroll+through+messages+within+a+preset#How-do-I-tell-which-message-I-am-currently-at%3F

In short, would just having a number indicating what press you were on work?