** SOLVED ** Is this possible ...... Press Bank Change -AND- at the same time Auto-Select and Activate a new Preset?

Hi all !

Firstly - and MOST IMPORTANTLY - huge thanks to everyone here - I now have my Doremidi USB UMH-21 Host + MC6 MK2 + Nux Amp Academy all working perfectly and seamlessly :slight_smile:

One hopefully final simple question … which I cant figure out if it is doable or not … what I am wanting to do is as follows:-

=> [Say] I am in Bank 1 and using [say] Preset 1A
=> I then hit Bank Up to go to Bank 2 … at the moment … I have to then also Press 1A -again- in the newly selected Bank to activate that new Preset 1A in Bank 2

So … my question … is it possible to:-

=> configure the Bank Change Message to change Banks …and at the same time … also automatically Activate the new Preset 1A in the newly selected Bank (?) so I don’t have to press Bank UP and then also Press 1A in the new Bank to activate the Preset

Hope I have explained this well / understandably (?)

All the best and thanks again for all the help here on this amazingly helpful and generous forum,
Ben

SOLVED

Was quite easy when I thought about it.

I have 4 Banks that I rotate through.

In Bank 1, I went to the BANK UP MIDI Message and added the PC ON for 1A in BANK 2
In Bank 2, I went to the BANK UP MIDI Message and added the PC ON for 1A in BANK 3
In Bank 3, I went to the BANK UP MIDI Message and added the PC ON for 1A in BANK 4
In Bank 4, I went to the BANK UP MIDI Message and added the PC ON for 1A in BANK 1

Problem solved :slight_smile:

All the best,
Ben

1 Like