RV-200 and MC8 - multiple presets

Hello all!
I’m not sure how to fully articulate my questions, so here it goes.

1. What is the default midi setting for the RV-200?

2. I would like to assign multiple presets from the RV-200 into one preset on the MC8. Is this possible and how do I go about doing it? I’d like to stack several reverbs as one setting instead of tap dancing or having a bunch of reverb pedals.

Thanks

What do you mean by ‘stack’?
Do you want to scroll through presets with just one foot switch? That would be possible

Which setting are we talking about? There are multiple settings.

You might find some useful info here

I want to use 3 different reverb settings/memories/preset as one in the MC8. I was advised the following is possible.

Assign 3 separate pedal settings from the RV-200 to the MC8 and then on another setting on the MC8, add all 3 as one stack or setting. I would want a hall, shimmer and plate as one preset.

I don’t think the rv 200 can run three algorythms at once. I own a rv 500 which can run two in series or parallel. This has nothing to do with the MC 8’s capabilities. The MC 8 is a midi controller which doesn’t produce any audio signal.

1 Like

I want to add 3 separate settings from the RV-200 to the MC8 and then have the MC8 recall all 3 in another setting. Is that doable?

Hm, I don’t understand what you want. You can’t add any settings of the rv to the mc. That’s not how it works. You can save patches to the rv and then recall those using the mc. But it’s not possible to stack multiple reverbs with the mc 8 simply because the rv can’t do that. What you can do is setting up a footswich on the mc to recall different rv patches consecutively. E.g. recall a plate on first press, a hall on second press and a shimmer on third press of the foot switch.
Is that what you want?

That makes sense to me. It’s not exactly what I want, but what I’ll have to live with. Appreciate the insight