MIDIBox that can reroute/modify MIDI signal

The MIDI Box is as useful tool and does what it says it does. But it would be amazing to have a device like the MIDI Box that could not only split MIDI signals but could turn ports on/off, modify the signals coming out of a port (e.g., delay signal, transpose notes, MIDI sustain, etc.) and would itself respond to MIDI signals sent from a MIDI foot controller. (Perhaps something like an improved Blokas Midihub—but that also responds to MIDI messages.) For players who use a MIDI controller to control multiple synths/devices, it would be amazing to have a device that modifies the MIDI messages sent to each synth/device while playing.

I was under the impression that Blokas Midihub can be controlled with MIDI.

Not sure if this does everything you need? I have one & used it before I got my MC-8. I still use it in a rig in which I use my Roland FC-300. Although it looks like you can do more with the Midihub.

https://stepaudio.net/products/status/STATUS_-_MIDI_Display_Clock_and_Mapper_-_by_StepAudio_net.html

Looks like you’re right. It wasn’t obvious from the materials whether parameters could be controlled via MIDI or that presets could be selected via MIDI. Looks like both can.