MC8 // Meris Polymoon :: loading factory presets

I have downloaded the FACTORY PRESET SYSEX files from the Meris website, and I want to upload all sixteen (16) to BANK 05 : PAGE 1 & PAGE 2

For example:

B05 : P1 : PST A = FACTORY PRESET 1
B05 : P1 : PST B = FACTORY PRESET 2

B05 : P2 : PST A = FACTORY PRESET 9
B05 : P2 : PST B = FACTORY PRESET 10

And so on.

NOTE: I have linked** the directory of factory presets (.zip), which I downloaded from the Meris website.

Can you please walk me through this?

Much thanks!

** https://www.meris.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/MerisPedalFactoryPresets.zip

What’s up fka

I know I’m dragging this up from the past but I was wondering if you ever figured out how to load the presets. I’m having the same problem and I just can’t wrap my head around how to do it.

If you have the time any tips or advice would be amazing and greatly appreciated.

Thanks
:v::love_you_gesture::metal:

To load or edit presets into Meris pedals, use the editor by Elliot G.
Use PC number scroll to bank through the presets from your Morningstar device. Thats how I work with an Enzo.

Hey what’s up TonyS,

Thanks for the reply. I’ve been trying to get that to work for the past week without any success. I’ve followed the instructions he’s given but I still nothing. I’m get to the pop up that says something like “reading preset names” and it stays on that for a while. Does it usually take a long time because after a few minutes I usually click out of it and try to start it over.

I’m sorry to ask but I’m really lost. I swear I’ve read and watched everything I can and no matter what for some reason when I finally think I’ve figured it out and get all psyched nothing works. Such a bummer.

I’m definitely not giving up because these midi controllers really open up the possibilities but I feel like I need to sign up for a class or something lol.

If you have the time and don’t mind any feedback would be awesome and I’d really appreciate it but I don’t want to take up any of your time or bother you.

Thanks again
I

Do you mean the editor? When it does that, it means that there is no communication with the pedal.

The Meris pedals need communication to and from the computer to work with the editor. Morningstar controllers will only send info through the omniport.

You would have to use the 5pin din midi and the meris midi box, then make sure midi cross through is enabled so it passes to the usb.

I found it easier to use my audio interface(RME). I have all midi hooked up to a old midi patchbay and I use the Meris midi box. The software sees the Enzo immediately.

Previously, I tried using the MC8 as a midi interface. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldnt

Hey TonyS

Thank you so much for getting back to me. That definitely cleared a few things up that I was having trouble with.

I wonder if a 5 pin midi to usb to the Meris midi box would work too.

I gotta give that interface trick a shot as well.

The possibilities of all this new midi/guitar stuff is crazy but I swear I feel like everyone’s grandparents when smart phones came out. I have no idea what I’m doing. Lol.

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and explaining everything.

You’re the man!!
I