MC6 with Source Audio Drive questions

How do I get my MC6 to switch between channels on my Source Audio Aftershock?

You’ll need to check the Aftershock manual to find out what midi commands to send to it…

And you’ll need a midi host device between the MC and the pedal, like to source audio neuro hub for example

Thanks for the reply.

I have a hub to talk to all the pedals. And I’ve scoured the manual for specifics, there really isn’t too much information on the MIDI mapping like there is for the C4 Synth.

Confess I don’t know the aftershock. If you open the desktop editor and then the aftershock, is there a midi mapping option on the menu bar?

@Ninthbrady - sorry if you know / have already tried this (or it doesn’t apply coz the Aftershock is different from the usual SA approach!) but my guess is if you connect the Aftershock in the Neuro Desktop editor and click this:

…the dropdowns should let you select something like “change preset” (if it’s not mapped by default already). Here’s an example C4 screenshot…

So if for example you mapped “change preset” to CC 12 you’d send CC 12 and then the value for each of the sounds listed in the Aftershock manual…

e.g. CC 12 value 0 would select ‘Tube Drive’. My guess would be that the MIDI map for the Aftershock also contains functions to let you increment / decrement presets e.g. (again, example from C4)…

HTH!