MC6 with Disaster Area micro.clock

I integrated an MC6 into my setup recently and am using it to control an ML5, a Strymon Timeline, a Walrus R1, and a Disaster Area micro.clock. Everything works great except the micro.clock. It is not possible to receive MIDI clock on the micro.clock, but I should be able to use the MC6 to control presets on the micro.clock. The micro.clock will then send tap tempo to a non-MIDI tremolo pedal via TRS. I have been successful in getting the MC6 to talk to the micro.clock via MIDI. However, the micro.clock simply advances by one preset each time I press a switch on the MC6. I’ve set the MC6 to send a specific PC to the micro.clock so that it should go to a particular preset with each song. However, the micro.clock just continues to advance by one preset no matter which switch on the MC6 I press. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

No one has any suggestions?

Were you able to solve your issue? I have a SmartClock and have had it all working great in the past. Have you made sure the micro.clock is a completely different midi channel than everything else?

I have not been able to solve my issue yet, unfortunately. The micro.clock is a different channel than all other pedals. It is set to channel 1, but I’ll change it to channel 16 to see if that helps. I appreciate you checking in.

I’ve changed the micro.clock to channel 16 and still no progress. So disappointing!

you might get a better answer from disaster area. might be an issue with their midi implementation?

You’ve checked that the messages sent from the MC6 are correct?