MC6 Pro - Display Simple Images

I know it’s very early to be making suggestions for gear that’s not even out yet, but this has been in my head the last few days and I thought it would be a cool feature.

For the older folk and those with dodgy eyes, text on a screen is often difficult to read, so the ability to include color highlighting is already going to make navigating much much easier.

But simple images (think big, bold arrows, symbols etc) could step it up another level. Think like the custom images on a stream deck, for example.

Of course the images would be limited by the resolution of the screen, so an image converter that translates the images, like a simple pixel art style render engine for example, would keep the image size in check when stored to the device.

I understand that this is more of a “nice to have” feature, but it could open the controller up to a range of different custom use cases, and allow for some really sleek custom UI design.

Extra points if the images could be animated/changed by external inputs, like a midi signal meter, or a tuner display!

1 Like