MC6: Issue when reading exp pedal position @ toe down

The latest firmware 3.12.1 has a bug where the expression pedal (which has been calibrated post-update) positioned ‘toe down’ occasionally results in the MC6 transmitting CC value 0 instead of 127 when reading the exp pedal position in a preset. This appears to happen randomly. Reverting to the previous firmware version resolves this issue. Having the pedal positioned other than ‘maxed out/toe down’ no problem occurs and the correct value is transmitted. Would you please investigate this matter? Thanks!

Thanks for reporting this. This didn’t come out in our tests. I don’t have access to my devices till NYE but I added a logical fix that should be resolve this behaviour.

If you’re up for it, let me know if this resolves the issue for you?
2023-12-22_MC6_PRO_Firmware_v_3_12_1_Exp_Test.hex (1.3 MB)

If not, I will check on this once I’m back in office.

1 Like

Hi James, the upload fails, but that is probably because of the file is for the MC6 PRO, not the MC6 (MK2). Am I right?

For me it is no problem to wait until after NYE so don’t worry too much about it.

Hi @james , did you fix this in the 3.12.2 firmware for the MC6 MKII?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I missed this. Yes it is in v3.12.3. Does the issue still occur for you?

Hi James, I haven’t got the chance to check this since my pedalboard is having its yearly maintenance these weeks. I will let you know!