MC6 and EP1-L6 - any chance of support?

Hi - I realize there is probably not a ton of reason for you to support this unless it is very easy to do so, but since you are wizards, I thought I would ask.

For those of us who bought an HX Stomp and an MC6 (or 3 or 8) and later realized we have more flexibility running the expression pedal through the MC unit instead of connecting it to the Stomp, BUT bought a special EP for the HX stomp, is there any way we’ll see support for the L6 expression pedals?

I believe they are TS rather than TRS.

If not I understand, but I thought I’d ask just in case it is not very hard, since there might be a decent number of us out there, given the MC + HX combo seems pretty popular. I would pay for the upgrade to avoid having to sell and swap pedals.

Thanks!
M

Looks like (assuming you can get it open and don’t mind some soldering) you might be able to mod it…

Thanks for the response! For now I’m going to see if I can get the new(ish) command center in the HX stomp pass all the expression pedal commands downstream. We’ll see how that works. I’m definitely more at home with software than hardware. :slight_smile:

Cool. Post back with how you get on, useful for future questions!

Another option might be a cheapie expression. I got this and whilst the footprint isn’t tiny by any means, it works really well with the MC and man it was cheap £££

Cable’s moulded and about 3 miles long but nothing a new jack and a soldering iron couldn’t fix! :grinning:

I’ve been told on an HX forum that it’s doable. Will post back when I get it done.

Line6 TS style expression pedals won’t work with the MC6, unfortunately. I haven’t had the chance of exploring the possibility of this yet. I can check it out next week but as of now its a no, I don’t think it will work.

Thanks for the response! If not Ill just continue to work with what I’ve got. (exp controlling hx stomp instead, and hx stomp passing on exp values thru command center, which ive heard should work - we shall see)