FM3 and MC6 Simple Connection

I simply want the MC6 to scroll up and down the the Presets and to also allow me to scroll up and down the Scenes… Is this possible with only one midi connect to the FM3 . I do not need any messages back from the FM3 …

I do not have my AxeFX with me now but there should be a scene increment/decrement in the MIDI mappings menu. There should be a preset increment/decrement as well? I can only check this next week - maybe someone else has a better idea on this.

Thanks … Let me know as the Manual is about useless… They have tons of possible ways ,but as it uses a banks system it is difficult to work out. The same is on the Chase Bliss PreAmp pedal , but that is easy as it just scrolls through the whole lot . Why do Fractal make this simple thing so complicated. I have the FC-6 foot pedal as well , but even that won’t let you just scroll … The 2 cable method allows you to see what you are changing , but I can read the unit so that is not needed , but you only have max 6 patches to play with …

Clive