We’re close to releasing Firmware v3.8.4 which includes a number of bug fixes and some minor changes. Just putting the list here in case I missed out any bugs (this update is prioritised for bug fixes).
- FIXED - Bank Up/Down message type executes within the preset, which causes the wrong sequence to run
- For example, if Bank Up is programmed in Bank 1 Preset A Msg 4, it will execute and then Msg 5 onwards will run on Bank 2 Preset A instead.
- FIXED - When uploading SysEx data for all banks if the custom bank sequence is active, it will upload according to the custom bank sequence, which causes confusion. Uploading SysEx data now only runs on the default bank sequence
- FIXED - Bank Change Mode triggers Bank Presets when scrolling through banks.
- FIXED - Bug on the MC6 Omniport 2 Edit menu where it is not possible to scroll past MIDI RING
- FIXED - Sending PC messages above PC#29 will trigger Bank Presets without changing banks
- FIXED - Long Press action does not activate MIDI Clock menu
- FIXED - Using any text after placeholder (%E0 etc) does not appear. For example, %E0-PRE will not display -PRE
- All Editor Mode blocks are removed. All features can run in editor mode. No more checking if you have exited editor mode.
- Loading of Preset data into the editor will no longer be done with switch presses, but only via the Editor drop-down menu.
MIDI Clock Menuwill not trigger MIDI Clock upon entering of menu. There is now a start option to start the MIDI Clock
Ignore MIDI Clocksetting is OFF, MIDI Clock will be passed thru directly if MIDI Thru settings are ON. If
Ignore MIDI Clockis ON, incoming MIDI Clock will set the internal BPM.