Feature request - slower cycles for waveforms and cc sequencers

First up, acquiring an MC8 has been a game-changer. There’s so much I’m able to do that I hadn’t even imagined - and I’m still finding new ways to use it all the time. I’m pretty new to MIDI, but the features of the configuration and the way things are laid out in the editor are very intuitive and super easy to use. I’m a techie in addition to a guitar player and I can say I haven’t had this much fun with a new piece of gear in a long time.

Anyway, I think the waveform generators and the cc sequencers are an amazing feature and I’m almost to the point where I can ditch hooking my DAW to my board where I use it to ramp or activate various settings over time, bringing various aspects of my effects in and out or morphing them over time. Using waveforms and sequence generators to do this would let me totally ditch the DAW and I’m mostly there.

My only wish is that I could stretch a single cycle of the waveform or the sequence over a longer period of time. One minute is pretty great already, but I’m imagining what I could do if it was longer, maybe even 5 minutes or longer. I understand there might be a hardware constraint limiting the current options, but I thought I would mention it just in case. Maybe a fractional multiplier?

Anyway, thanks again for an awesome product!

2 Likes