[Feature Request] A couple ideas/requests for waveform & sequence engines

Sorry for joining and immediately requesting additional features…

I’m really enjoying the CC waveform and sequence generators, but there are a couple things that would be incredibly useful (for me, at least):

1. Increase the total number of waveform engines. I find that a lot of waveforms benefit from different CC min/max ranges. So I use up all 4 engines quickly.

2. Ability to adjust cycle rate/multiplier during use when not tied to midi clock. E.g., when the cycle rate is not tied to midi clock, you can choose values from 0-127 that correspond to approximate cycles/second. It would be great if you could select that 0-127 value from Exp, so that you could change the cycle rate after the engine starts (independent of midi clock BPM).

3. Randomize CC sequence. I’d love to be able to set a list of specific CC values and then have the sequencer randomly select among them. (The random waveform works for this if all CC’s between the min & max are desirable, but the CC sequencer is preferable if there are only certain CC’s you want to be available during the randomized sequence.)

And I should add a thank you for all the amazing features that are already available!

One more related thought-

It would be nice to be able to set the waveform to very slow cycles for gradual changes. Is it possible to add options in the “Cycle Multiplier” and “Note Division” options for extended length cycles? (E.g., for Cycle Multiplier - have 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16; and for “Note Division” have 2x Whole, 4x Whole, 8x Whole, and 16x Whole)