Engage Preset Bank Up/Down

Do I use Engage Preset to engage a certain preset when I Bank Up/Down?

For Example: Currently on Bank 1 Preset C and I want to Bank Up to Bank 2 but I want Preset A to be engaged when banking up. Or is it a default that Preset A is automatically selected upon Bank Up/Down?

Not sure if this is what you want or possible, but could you set Engage Preset to Preset A ‘On Exit’ in the Edit Bank section?

Thx Q, I did try that but frankly was making so many tweaks in the editor not sure if I did it exactly that way. I’ll try again.

I did run across something interesting in researching this. There is a Global Setting called “Recall Toggle Settings”. I need to check that out. If it is “on” that might explain why it doesn’t change when I Bank Up/Down.

I replied your email regarding this but I’ll add it here too.

For example, if I want to trigger this preset and send the CC#10 message when I enter the bank:

My Bank Preset will look like this in Bank 1:

Thanks James for the assistance! I need to give you more details to help me:
I have preset H (in all banks) programmed to Release for Bank Up and Long Press for Bank Down. When I Bank Up/Down I want Preset A to be engaged upon entering that bank. I have gone to Edit Bank and did what your example shows however the MC8 shows PST to be H when I enter that bank. Shouldn’t the MC8 show PST A? Also, your pic didn’t show what preset you set the action to in the Edit Bank screen shot. I see it is a Press action. Thanks for the help!

Thanks,

Micah R. Vidrine, CPA

Wright, Moore, DeHart,
Dupuis & Hutchinson, L.L.C.
P.O. Box 80569
Lafayette, LA 70505
(337) 232-3637 ext. 225
(337) 235-8557 fax
micah@wmddh.com

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with the recently issued US Treasury Circular 230 Notice, unless otherwise expressly indicated, this email and any attachments are not intended for use and cannot be used: (i) to avoid any penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party the tax consequences of any matter addressed therein.

Please contact us if you desire an opinion on such matters.

Further, this communication may be privileged or contain confidential information. If it has been sent to you in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender that you received it in error and delete it. Any distribution or other reproduction is strictly prohibited.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with the recently issued US Treasury Circular 230 Notice, unless otherwise expressly indicated, this email and any attachments are not intended for use and cannot be used: (i) to avoid any penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party the tax consequences of any matter addressed therein. Further, this communication may be privileged or contain confidential information. If it has been sent to you in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender that you received it in error and delete it. Any distribution or other reproduction is strictly prohibited.