Changing patches on the RC-500 w/MC8

Hello everyone…I just signed up…Again??..I would like someone to explain how I can set up my MC8 to change the Memory patch from, say, Memory 10 to Memory 79 with the push of a button. I already am able to Memory INC and Memory DEC. But I really want to put together a SET LIST on the MC8… Name the song “TIPTOETHRUTHETULIPS” on the MC8 and when I push that button… TA DAH… please help …—…

Hi,
Should be simple PC messages, PC#0 = Memory1, PC#1 = Memory2 and so on

1 Like

HolyMoly… It was sure good to have you get back to me. THANK YOU! I’m pretty sure I’ve tried that with PC and PC Scroll plus SYSEX and other things. But just seeing your reply gives me the push I need to try it again. You’re right about it seeming simple and I truly hope that I was just a DOOFUS and this works. Sincerely, THANKS! I’ll get back to you with the result.

1 Like

Thank you Guitar Wolf!!! I know that the PC # was one of the first things I tried and, for whatever reason, when it didn’t work, I went down a really steep rabbit hole trying stuff that never had a chance and I got so frustrated blah blah yada… “you know the thing”. Did I say thanks… :slight_smile:

1 Like