Bug: Editor odd backup upload behaviour

MC6MkII 3.9.5 Beta editor Chrome app. Windows.

I backed up all Banks to JSON.
Manually edited JSON in VSCode (simple job: copy Exp2 from bank 1 to bank 24).
Uploaded to controller - prompted that file had been manually edited.
Clicked proceed at your own risk :slight_smile:
Waited ages and didn’t move away from the “page” - didn’t see the usual Good To Go modal until I moved mouse over Choose File button.
Repeatable.

Thanks!

thanks for reporting this. Just a UI issue where the page doesn’t refresh after you uploaded the file. The refresh only triggered when you moved the cursor over something. Will look into it as well

Just pushed a fixed to staging. Do let me know if the issue still occurs for you? Thanks!

Just pushed a fixed to staging. Do let me know if the issue still occurs for you? Thanks!

Thanks @james - yet to try download, edit and reupload to see if this is fixed but I think there might be a new cached display issue?

If I do an all banks backup the progress bar stalls, but the file has downloaded ok (pops-up at bottom of Chrome app window, file is present in Downloads folder) and it parses ok in eg NP++

Edit: oh - it just cleared without me e.g. refreshing browser etc. Didn’t see why / cause though!

Thanks. Looks a UI refresh bug for this as well.

It triggered without refreshing browser etc because certain events will trigger a UI refresh - maybe you mouseovered a button that displayed a tooltip, then that will trigger a display refresh that brings the most updated display to the browser.

Will look into this, thanks for reporting,