Arduino DIY on MorningStar Blog

On the MorningStar blog there is a DIY for an Arduino switch box that can be used with the MC6. Is there a way to implement midi thru into it. I am new to the Arduino and not very fluent in coding.
Can this be done with just adding another midi jack and adding something to the code?

Not sure if this is the right forum to get answers though. You might want to try the DIYstompboxes forum instead - you might get better responses regarding this there.

@james
So I had some time to kill and thought I would give the the DIY Arduino switch that thats posted on you blog a try. I cannot get either code to work. When I copy and paste or save and open the code with Arduino I ca not get the code to verify. the first error I get is,
‘MIDI’ was not declared in this scope
and if I add MIDI_CREATE_DEFAULT_INSTANCE(); to the code I get the following errors

C:\Users\User\Desktop\Arduino\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\MC6_Ext_Controller_2\MC6_Ext_Controller_2.ino: In function ‘void setAllLEDs(int)’:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Arduino\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\MC6_Ext_Controller_2\MC6_Ext_Controller_2.ino:43:32: warning: invalid conversion from ‘byte* {aka unsigned char*}’ to ‘uint8_t {aka unsigned char}’ [-fpermissive]
digitalWrite(ledArray, type);
^
In file included from sketch\MC6_Ext_Controller_2.ino.cpp:1:0:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:135:6: note: initializing argument 1 of ‘void digitalWrite(uint8_t, uint8_t)’
void digitalWrite(uint8_t pin, uint8_t val);
^~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Arduino\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\MC6_Ext_Controller_2\MC6_Ext_Controller_2.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Arduino\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\Morningstar-External-Midi-Controller-master\MC6_Ext_Controller_2\MC6_Ext_Controller_2.ino:76:19: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
MIDI.begin(31250);

Any ideas? I dont know the first thing about coding, I know how to copy and paste, lol

I didn’t know about this blog, thanks for the heads up, I’m gonna check it out. Just bought a Arduino Duet for a different MIDI experiment.