1/4" to 1/4" to control Jackson Golden Boy

I searched the forum and didn’t anything directly on point. Sorry it it’s there and I missed it. If so, please provide a link to the post.
Wanted to know a supplier that has a midi cable to control Jackson Golden Boy from Omniport. 1/4" to 1/4". Or if someone has a work around. Prefer right angle to right angle and short in length.
Thanks for any help!

Received a response from Grant at Goodwood Audio:
“You just need a TRS cable. See attached. you will need to adjust the MC8 to send midi on the ring, and then you’re good to go!”
Custom Made TRS Patch Cables! - Goodwood Audio

That’s right. Any TRS 1/4" cable will work.